We help companies get better insight into equipment reliability and performance and thus enable improved (data-driven) decision-making for profitability, safety and compliance. We enable corporate failure metrics with an innovative toolset that helps our customers collect and efficiently utilize high-quality and high-availability information. Customers thus have an enterprise-wide view of facilities and equipment performance and its effect on their bottom line.
Reliability Dynamic’s EAM solutions give manufacturing companies high-quality equipment performance and failure consequence data. Companies use that information to identity high-consequence equipment failures and failure patterns, determine underlying failure details and systemic problems, develop maintenance strategies, and take corrective actions.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Reliability Dynamic’s primary focus is EAM. In contrast, many large system integrators focus on implementation of finance and controlling (FICO) and materials management (MM) and treat EAM as an afterthought.
- Reliability Dynamics treats an EAM implementation as an engineering project. Business processes are designed by experienced reliability engineers fully conversant with engineering requirements and relevant industry standards. Solutions are consistent with recognized and generally accepted good engineering practices (RAGAGEP). In contrast, most system integrators staff EAM implementations with non-technical system configurators.
- Reliability dynamics personnel are SAP-certified solution consultants with leading expertise in SAP software capabilities and in-depth knowledge of relational data theory and data architecture principles. These are people uniquely qualified to match functional engineering requirements with solution capabilities and deliver optimal solutions for EAM.
- Reliability Dynamics makes SAP easy to use. Sound data architecture maximizes user friendliness: cockpit view, single entry point to all information, logical and intuitive data structuring, automation of data-intensive requirements, and simplified screens with relevant information only.
- Reliability Dynamics gives better results at a lower cost. Standard designs packaged in rapid-deployment templates (RDTs) minimize implementation costs and maximize solution effectiveness. RDTs significantly reduce implementation duration and corporate personnel time commitments required for implementation.