Prepackaged ISO 14224 taxonomy content in electronic format, including equipment classification, failure coding, use/location data, equipment-specific characteristics, and equipment boundary definitions.
- Current version of ISO 14224 content delivered within your SAP system
- We add schema (primary identifiers) for representation in the system
- Data mapping is in accordance with ISPM methodology
- Schema allow seamless upgrading to new ISO 14224 versions
- Three class structures are created, two for functional and physical aspects of equipment (ISO 15926-2, Section E3.3), and one for event records
- Characteristics include units-of-measure, and characteristic value sets and are mapped as applicable to the appropriate class structure